Saturday 30 August 2014

Commodore 128 - Part 4

This week my 1541 Ultimate arrived:


This thing is nothing short of amazing.  Sure they are not super cheap - but they are awesome, and I can only imagine the man hours put into the design of this thing.  I like supporting people that have built stuff on their own in their spare time and have come up with something great.  I've only spent half an hour or so using the 1541U and it works exceptionally well.  I know there are other things it does - I'll need to spend more time getting to know it better.  So what did I load first with this thing?  Games of course!!!!



Next on the list is the right adapter/cables so I can get some sound, and a joystick or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nixie Clock!

I've wanted a nixie clock for a long time.  A good mate and I talked about doing it over 10 years ago now - and he ordered some IN14 nix...